The MPO Policy Board receives advice and recommendations regarding project-level considerations from the MPO Technical Committee. The Technical Committee is composed of professional planners, engineers and staff from various modal interests, member governments and transportation stakeholders. The primary roles of the Technical Committee are:
- Review reports and analysis performed by the MPO staff and/or private sector consultants working for the MPO
- To provide recommendations regarding the priorities of proposed transportation investments
- The Technical Committee meets regularly on the 1st Thursday of each month.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Meeting information is available here.
Policy Board Information