Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
Every 3 years, we go into the community to ask residents what the most important health needs of the McLennan County area are. This is called a Community Health Needs Assessment or CHNA. We listen, learn, then use this information to improve our community’s overall health.
- Our staff went door-to-door in the community October 7 & 8 conducting the survey.
- The survey was also available online through January 2023.
- We hosted focus groups throughout the county.
- January 26th - Bledsoe Miller Community Center
- February 9th - South Waco Rec Cener
- February 16th - West ISD Admin Building
- February 21st - First Baptist Church Lorena
- February 22nd - McGregor Housing Authority
- February 23rd - Hallsburg ISD
- March 29th - Alta Vista Elementary School
- Currently, we are working on Key Informant Interviews as well as data analysis in order to begin writing the 2022 CHNA Report.
During our 2019 CHNA, residents voiced concerns with access to healthcare, lifestyle and healthy behaviors, and women's health.
Click here to read the 2019 CHNA(PDF, 4MB).
During our 2016 CHNA, residents voiced concerns with healthcare access and affordability, wellness and prevention, and health concerns & risks.
Click here to read the 2016 CHNA.(PDF, 4MB)
During our 2013 CHNA, residents voiced concerns with access to healthcare, women's health and diabetes.
Click here to read the 2013 CHNA.(PDF, 2MB)