During the hot summer months, children can cool off and have fun by visiting one of our six free splash pads in parks around Waco. Splash pads are open during park hours, from May to September.
- Adult supervision is required. Use at your own risk.
- Exercise caution, as surfaces may be slippery when wet.
- No running or climbing on equipment.
- No animals, bicycles, scooters, skates, skateboards, etc.
- Swimwear must be worn at all times.
- No food, drink or glass containers.
Please report any equipment malfunction or non-emergency issue to the City of Waco Parks and Recreation Department at (254) 750-5980.