Municipal Solid Waste (McLennan County) is $52.00/ton
Municipal Solid Waste (Outside of McLennan) is $75.00/ton
MSW is defined as everyday items that you discard such as: Brush, Clothes, Furniture, Appliances (non freon), Food Scraps, Paper, Cardboard, Packaging, Bottles, Cans, Toys, and general household wastes.
ALL Construction and Demolition Waste without concrete is $75.00/ton
All Construction and Demolition Waste with concrete is $125.00/ton
Central Crushed Concrete accepts clean concrete and asphalt for FREE!(PDF, 4MB)
C/D waste is defined as steel, wood products, drywall, foam board, plaster, brick, shingles, glass, windows, doors, pipes, landscape timbers, plumbing fixtures, electrical fixtures, plastics, rubber, etc.
A $10.00 minimum fee to all users (except water bills) and $15.00 for weight tickets.
Only Waco Residents:
- Residents may self-haul to the landfill four times per calendar year and dispose of up to 2,000 pounds free of charge.
- Residents must provide Proof of Waco residency with a Waco Water Bill. The bill must be within 30 days of its due date, have a Waco residential service address and include Waco residential trash service.
- For residents with e-billing: A printed Waco utility bill within 30 days of its due date showing the Waco residential service address and Waco residential trash service charge.
- A phone displaying the Waco utility bill within 30 days of its due date showing the Waco residential service address and Waco residential trash service charge.
- No photo copies or delinquent bills will be accepted.
- Payment when charged must be made at the time of disposal.
- All loads that are not secured and/or covered will incur a $20 fee.