Effective October 1, 2023, Vector Airport Systems (Vector) PLANEPASS® will manage the billing and collection of general aviation landing fees on behalf of Waco Regional Airport (KACT).
“Landing Fees” refers to aircraft operating fees including air stairs fees, and passenger bridge fees. Upon implementation of PLANEPASS®, payments for landing fees will no longer be accepted on premises.
General Aviation landing fees as of October 1, 2023:
- $2.00 per 1,000 lbs. rounded up for aircrafts weighing 6,000 lbs. and over using the aircraft’s FAA certified maximum landing weight
- KACT based tenants are exempt from landing fees
- Full Fee Schedule(PDF, 94KB)
Vector's PLANEPASS® is a purpose-built aircraft billing and accounts receivable solution. Invoices are sent monthly, and the self-service web portal offers convenient payment options and account management. (Invoices will be sent no later than the 11th business day of the following month for the previous month’s activities.)
PLANEPASS® Payment Portal allows operators to:
- Make credit card payments
- Update account information including email and postal mail addresses
- View most of Vector’s airports’ fee structures, authorization to bill letters, and W9s
- Enroll in electronic invoicing
- View account history
- View and download invoices to csv files for use in MS Excel
For billing questions and concerns, please contact Vector’s PLANEPASS® billing service team at email@example.com or (888) 588-0028 Opt. 01 or Ext. 700. The in-house, US based customer service staff are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, excluding most US federal holidays, the Friday after US Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve.
If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact Selena Hubbard at the Waco Regional Airport administration office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 750-8475.
KACT Authorization to Bill(PDF, 198KB)