Dean Highland Neighborhood Association
The purpose of the Dean-Highland Neighborhood association is to promote cooperation and connection between residents in the Dean-Highland area of Waco through neighborhood improvement projects, frequent communication between local government and neighbors, and advocacy efforts of residents to address neighborhood needs.
Dean Highland NA has a convenient central location in Waco. It has the following boundaries:
- East boundary: 33rd Street to Pine, then McArthur
- North boundary: McFerrin Avenue
- West boundary: N. 26th Street
- South boundary: Bosque Avenue
GOALS OF DHNA
- Discuss and address neighborhood needs
- Create opportunities to get to know neighbors
- Improve the quality of life in the neighborhood for all residents
- Voice opinions about neighborhood concerns
Annual Membership: July 1 through June 30
Dues: $5.00 per person, $10.00 per household, $20.00 per organization
Send a check made out to “Dean Highland Neighborhood Association” to 3201 Maple Ave. Waco, TX. 76707 along with your name, home address, email address and phone number. Cash also accepted.
- Meetings are held quarterly
- To receive information about upcoming meeting dates, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Elections will occur Spring 2022
- Members of the board must be residents of the neighborhood area
- You do not have to be a member to attend the meetings
- You do not have to be a homeowner to be a part of the neighborhood association, all residents are welcome!
Next Dean Highland Neighborhood Association Meeting
- 7 p.m. on Thursday, September 16th at Dean Highland Elementary School
- Tour of Dean Highland Elementary School to start at 6:30 p.m.
BOARD CONTACT INFORMATION:Emily Hunt Hinojosa, President