HOME REHABILITATION PROGRAM
To repair and preserve single family housing stock, thereby contributing to neighborhood revitalization and stability.
Benefits:Up to $24,500 no-interest loan to repair current home.
Repayment Schedule:Eligible clients over the age of 62 will not have loan repayment requirements.
Repayment Scale for Clients 18 - 61
|51% - 61%||30%||70%|
|61% - 70%||40%||60%|
|71% - 80%||50%||50%|
- Applicants must meet income criteria (80% or below the median income for the City of Waco)
- Property must be in the city limits of Waco.
- Must provide proof of ownership and have clear title to the home.
- Applicant must not have more than 1 lien on the property, which can not be a reverse mortgage.
- Clients who received assistance under the reconstruction program are not elgible to receive assistance under the home rehabilitation program.
- Home must be insured and all property taxes paid in full.
More terms may apply to this program. For more information, please contact us at 254-750-5656.
City of Waco
80 percent of the Median
Income Criteria as of 6/28/2019
|Family of 1||$36,150|
|Family of 2||$41,300|
|Family of 3||$46,450|
|Family of 4||$51,600|
|Family of 5||$55,750|
|Family of 6||$59,900|
|Family of 7||$64,000|
|Family of 8||$68,150|