Sewer Overflows

If you have a sewer back up or overflow, call Water Utility Services (254-299-2489) to report it and a crew will be dispatched to check for blockages in the city’s sewer line. If the blockage occurs in the city's sewer lines, the city will correct the problem. If the blockage occurs in your sewer line (on your property), you will be responsible for correcting the problem and should contact a licensed plumber.

What Causes Sewer Back-ups and Overflows?

plumbing back up

To report a sewer back-up or overflow, please call Water Utility Services at 299-CITY (2489).