The City of Waco is providing residents of Waco, Bellmead, Hewitt, Lacy Lakeview, and Woodway with a FREE service for disposal of hazardous waste. Pre-registered residents have access to the “Fast Lane” and everyone else will have to wait in line. Please bring an ID and city utility bill for proof of residency to 501 SCHROEDER DRIVE.
Entrance: SCHROEDER DRIVE is located between THE “OUT HOUSE” & BOB MILLS FURNITURE STORE – LOOK FOR THE SIGNS.
Exit: Access Road of Imperial Drive.
• Paint, Lighter Fluid, Solvents & Varnish
• Old gasoline and gasoline mixtures
• Batteries of all kinds
• CFLs and fluorescent light tubes
• Cleaning Products, such as Oven Cleaner, Drain Cleaner, Stain Remover
• Lawn & Garden Chemicals, Herbicides & Pesticides
• Used Motor Oil & Filters, Transmission & Brake Fluid, Antifreeze
• Household Products Labeled “Caution,” “Warning,” or “Poison.”
• Pool Chemicals
• Electronics (Computers, Fax Machines, Monitors, Printers, Scanners, hard drives, keyboards, speakers, cords, cables, software), Televisions , Stereo equipment, VCR and DVD players
• Tires (5 per household, No tires with rims/wheels, Residential tires only, No business tires, No OTR, Skid Steer, Earth Movers, large farm or agricultural tires; Maximum size: 20 inches)
• Agricultural Chemicals
• Containers Larger than 5 Gallons
• Compressed gas containers or cylinders,
• Industrial or commercial/business waste
• Radioactive materials
• Trash or garbage.
Download our WACO CURBSIDE APP and get updates and reminders for events, holiday collections, and service updates! (Available for Apple and Android users)