Yard Waste

Cart Information (Green, Blue & Grey)

Green carts (yard waste) are serviced the same day as your trash pick-up day (but by a different truck) they alternate with your blue (recycling) carts by week.

  • Residents will be provided, at their request, blue (recycling) and/or green (yard waste) cart at no extra charge.
  • You can pick up a blue or green cart at the Cobbs Recycling Center or the administrative offices at 501 Schroeder Drive.
  • To request delivery of a blue or green cart, please complete this form.
  • See our calendar here.

Go to:

Recycling main page
Apartment Complexes and Multi-Unit Housing
City of Waco’s Drop-off Recycling Center (Cobb's)
Commercial Recycling
Yard Waste

Cobbs Recycling Center is at 2021 N.44th Street, between Cobbs Dr. and Trice Ave.
Its hours are Tuesday – Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed Sunday and Monday; (254) 751-8536

Request collection of large quantities of bulky waste or brush from curbside

  • Please call Solid Waste Customer Service at (254) 299-2612 to request collection of a pile greater than 5’x 4’x4’.  This applies to bulky waste and brush piles.
  • Examples of bulky waste include furniture, mattresses, limited amounts of remodeling debris, appliances that do NOT contain Freon.
  • Bulky waste only includes materials generated by residents.

Small brush piles with limbs no longer than 5 feet will be collected at curbside during green yard waste cart collection weeks.  Larger brush piles will be collected with a brush truck on a call-in, work order basis.  Please call (254) 299-2612.

To arrange collection of materials generated by commercial sources such as contractors and businesses, from tenant evictions, or vacant lots, please call (254) 299-2612.  There will be a fee.