The Waco Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) develops transportation plans and programs to address future mobility needs of the greater Waco area. We want to work with you to develop a multimodal transportation system that meets the needs of you and your family, your employer and visitors to our area attractions.
Currently, there are no opportunities for Public Comment on MPO programs or projects.
Are you familiar with the needs, disruptors, and trends affecting Texas freight today and into the future? If so, TxDOT wants to hear from you. Join any of the virtual workshops listed below and give your input to develop the 2023 Texas Freight Mobility Plan.
Virtual workshops and respective dates and times:
• Energy Sector (Permian Basin & Eagle Ford) Workshop, Monday, Oct. 25, 2021, 1-3 p.m.
• Texas Triangle Regional Workshop, Monday, Nov. 1, 2021, 1-3 p.m.
• Texas-Mexico Border Regional Workshop, Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2021, 1-3 p.m.
• Gulf Coast Regional Workshop, Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2021, 1-3 p.m.
• Urban Areas Workshop, Thursday, Nov. 4, 2021, 2-4 p.m.
• Rural Areas Workshop, Friday, Nov. 5, 2021, 9-11 a.m.
To register, or to learn more, visit: www.surveymonkey.com/r/freightworkshops. #TxDOT #TFMP2023
Currently, there are no public informational meetings scheduled.
As a recipient of federal funding, the Waco MPO complies with environmental justice and Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 requirements. More Information.