• Food Establishment Permit Application (English)
• Mobile Food Vendor Food Establishment Application
• Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application
• Childcare/Foster/Adoptive Permit Application
• Pool and Spa Application
•Aplicacion De Permiso Para Establecimiento Alimentario (Food Establishment)
• Cleaning Frequencies for Food Establishments
• Cold Food Storage
• Construction Guidelines for Food Establishments
• Cooking Requirements
• Dumpster and Outside Refuge Storage Details for Food Establishments
• Duties of the Person in Charge
• Food Safety - The Sure Approach
• Eggs for Food Establishments
• Food Temperature Chart
• Food Contact Surfaces
• Ice is Food
• Inside the Cooler
• Labels & Dates
• Preventing Cross Contamination
• Sanitizing Table & Kitchenware by Hand
• El Mantenimiento de los Alimentos - El Metodo Seguro (Food Safety - The Sure Approach)
• Frecuencias de la Limpieza para los Establecimientos del Alimento (Cleaning Frequencies)
• Pautas de la Construcción para los Establecimientos del Alimento (Construction Guidlines)
• Móviles Requisitos de Alimentos (Mobile Packet)
Effective June 3,2020 we are no longer offering the Food Handler or Food Manager courses in a classroom setting. You may obtain the courses online at Waco.StateFoodSafety.com
• Food Handler Class - Online Option - in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Serb-Croatian, and American Sign Language.
• Food Manager Class - Online Option - English, Spanish.
Permit applications can be returned by mail, fax, email or in person. Please call our office (254-750-5464) to discuss the associated fee(s).
Mail to: Waco-McLennan County Public Health District
225 W. Waco Dr.
Waco, TX 76707
Fax to: (254) 750-5452
When faxing the application, please be sure to include a phone number.
We will call for credit card information to process your payment.