Please use this online citizen police report system to submit a report immediately.
Confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you (if this is an emergency please call 911):
- Is this not emergency?
- Did this incident occur within Waco city limits?
- Are there no known suspects?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online.
(Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.)
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
Online Reporting System: Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
Answer: If your incident is an emergency, please call 911. If non-emergency call (254) 750-7650.
Question: What if this happened in another city can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
Answer: No, If a crime took place outside of the City of Waco please call the police department for that city.
Question: What is a known suspect?
Answer: A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.