Sexually Transmitted Disease Clinic
Clinic provides diagnosis, treatment and counseling for sexually transmitted disease clients in order to minimize the spread of disease in the community.
Gonorrhea & Chlamydia Testing
Attention all men: The STD clinic at the Waco-McLennan County Public Health District is happy to announce that we are now offering PAINLESS gonorrhea and chlamydia tests. These tests are accurate, affordable, and convenient and you only have to give a urine sample! The results typically come back within three business days. Come see us for your confidential, peace of mind testing.
Monday - Thursday (No Clinic on Friday)
8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. & 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Fees for service will vary based on needed tests or exams.
- Fees typically range from $45 - $120
- Please bring copy of your most recent Medicaid card and a valid ID.
Monday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - Noon
- $15 for non-Medicaid or free for Medicaid clients; need to bring valid ID
- Please bring copy of your most recent Medicaid card.