Public Notices & Information
The City of Waco regularly posts public information and legal notices to keep the community informed.
For more information contact the City Secretary at 750-5750 or come by the office on the 1st floor of City Hall, 300 Austin Avenue.
- Notice of Public Hearing on Tax Increase (Fiscal Year 2016-2017)
- Notice 2016 Tax Year Proposed Property Tax Rate For City of Waco
- Resolution No. 2002-0387 (2002-07-02) Waco City Council designated dates and time for regular meetings
- Abandoned Vehicle Auction - October 20, 2016 - October 31, 2016
- Abandoned Vehicle Auction - October 31, 2016 - November 14, 2016
- Abandoned Vehicle Auction - November 14, 2016 - November 28, 2016
- Abandoned Vehicle Auction - October 3, 2016 - October 17, 2016
- Notice of Examination for Firefighters/Recruit - October 8, 2016
- Notice of Examination for Fire Station Lieutenant - October 20, 2016
- Brazos Higher Education Authority and sequential meetings for October 20, 2016
- Notice of Civil Service Examination for Police Sergeant - November 17, 2016
- Dispute Resolution Center (DRC) Board of Directors Meeting - September 16, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Housing Notice of COC Grant - NOFA
- Continuum of Care 2016 Ranking
- Heart of Texas Homeless Coalition CoC Project Evaluation 2016
- Continuum of Care 2016 Priority Ranking of Projects
- Continuum of Care Final Ranking and Reallocation 9-12-2016
- Public Notice and Request for Public Comment from Citizens and Organizations regarding the Amendments to the Citizen Participation Plan
- Amended Public Notice and Request for Public Comment regarding the 2016-2017 Draft Annual Action Plan
- Notice of Availability for Review and Public Hearing of Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) PY 2014-2015
- Notice of Application and Preliminary Decision for TPDES Permit Renewal for a Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System
Public Hearing Notices
- Notice of Public Hearing on proposed improvements and/or services proposed by Public Improvement District One (PID1) Advisory Board through its Updated Service Plan
- Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 Continuum of Care Program
Public Notice: 2016 Continuum of Care (CoC) competition is now open and the deadline for internal applications is Friday, August 5, 2016 at 5 p.m. This competition is open to any eligible organization and those interested in applying can contact Teri Holtkamp or Christy Plemons for more information.
To access information on this competition, please see the following Notification Of Funding Availability from the Department Of Housing and Urban Development HUD.
You may also access information through the Heart of Texas Homeless Coalition.
- Petition for Annexation of Property
- Notice of Public Hearing to Receive Comments on the 2015/2016 Annual Action Plan
- Notice of Finding of No Significant Impact and Notice of Intent to Request Release of Funds
- Notice of Availability for review: 2015/2016 Consolidated Annual Action Plan Draft
- Notice of Public Hearing on Proposed Substantial Amendments to the 2007, 2009, 2010, 2013, and 2014 Consolidated Annual Action Plans
- Notice of Availability for Review Proposed Substantial Amendments to 2007, 2009, 2010, 2013, and 2014 Consolidated Annual Action Plans
- Notice of Public Hearing Regarding the Housing and Economic Development Needs for the City of Waco
- Housing & Community Development: 2014-2018 Consolidated Plan & 2014 Annual Action Plan Draft
- Waco Downtown Transportation Study Information