News & Info
PUBLIC NOTICE: [posted October 12, 2015] The 2015 Continuum of Care Competition is open and the deadline for internal applications is Thursday, October 15th, 2015 at 11:59:59 pm. This competition is open to any eligible organization and those interested in applying can contact Richard Goodman for more information at RichardG@wacotx.gov.
To access information on this competition, please see the following Notification of Funding Availability from the Department of Housing and Urban Development
Housing and Community Development Services is achieving this goal through numerous programs. These programs allow applicants within the City of Waco to apply for help with some priority housing needs.
For more information click on the appropriate link above or call (254) 750-5656.
To ensure that equal opportunities are available for all to live in quality housing and encourage homeownership.
Helpful Information & Links:
- Annual Action Plan 2016-17
- Annual Action Plan 2015-16
- Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report PY 2015 DRAFT
- Citizen Participation Plan (Revised September 2009)
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing 5 Year Consolidated Plan City of Waco PY 2014 2018
- National Resource Network 2015 City of Waco Assessment Report
- Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report PY 2013
- 5 Year Consolidated Plan PY 2014-PY 2018
- LOW INCOME HOUSING TAX CREDIT APPLICATION PROCEDURES
- 10 Year Homelessness Plan
- CAPER 2012 (Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report)
- Annual Action Plan 2013-2014
- Annual Action Plan 2012-2013
- Poverty Solutions Report
- Annual Action Plan 2011-2012
- Consolidated Plan 2009-2013
- Annual Action Plan 2010-2011
- Annual Action Plan 2009-2010
- Annual Action Plan 2008-2009
- CAPER (Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report)
- Housing Study (Executive Summary)
- Housing Newsletter
- 2013 HUD Income Guidelines