Latest News & Info
Comment on the 2017-2018 Draft Annual Action Plan (30 day comment period 6/23 to 7/24/17)
2016 Amended Citizen Participation Plan
Housing and Economic Development Services is achieving this goal through numerous programs. These programs allow applicants within the City of Waco to apply for help with some priority housing needs.
For more information click on the appropriate link above or call (254) 750-5656.
To ensure that equal opportunities are available for all to live in quality housing and encourage homeownership.
Helpful Information & Links:
- Annual Action Plan 2016-17
- Annual Action Plan 2015-16
- Citizen Participation Plan (Revised September 2016)
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing 5 Year Consolidated Plan City of Waco PY 2014 2018
- National Resource Network 2015 City of Waco Assessment Report
- Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report PY 2013
- 5 Year Consolidated Plan PY 2014-PY 2018
- LOW INCOME HOUSING TAX CREDIT APPLICATION PROCEDURES
- 10 Year Homelessness Plan
Other Helpful Housing Links: