Disposing of Computers & Accessories
Computers can be properly disposed of using two methods: reuse or recycling. If your device is in working order, the best choice is to reuse it by donating or selling it to a person or organization. Before you donate an electronic device, wipe out your personal information to prevent identity theft.
In the Waco area, outlets that are currently accepting computers and monitors are:
2021 N. 44th Street
(between Cobbs Dr & Trice Ave)
Tuesday – Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone number: (254) 751-8536
- Accepts most household electronics at no charge from Waco residents.
- Proof of residency such as a Waco water bill is required.
- Please be preared to off-load your own items.
- Assistance from our friendly staff is available upon request.
- Please no business waste or "scrapped out" electronics.
- Call (254) 299-2612 with questions.