Locate your desired materials and then Place your Request.
1. Go to the WorldCat database.
Try this Tutorial that will Walk You through the Process.
2. Enter your Library Card number and Pin #. If you do not know your Pin #, call or come by the library to access your security number.
3. Find your desired materials in WorldCat by searching Title and/or Author.
4. If you are not sure of the Title or Author, try a Keyword search.
5. From the Results Page, look for your format (Book, DVD, VHS, CD, Cassette).
6. Make sure we do not own the item before requesting.
7. Click the ILL Symbol. This opens the Order Form.
8. Fill out the form in the Required Fields and Submit.
9.You will receive an email when your item arrives.
Text : ASKWMCL To: 66746