Please report any notifiable conditions to the 24/7 Disease Reporting number: (254) 750-5411 and/or fax: (254) 750-5405.
Nursing staff are available to help monitor and track communicable diseases reported in McLennan County. The department is trained to respond quickly to prevent potential communicable disease outbreaks by holding on-site immunization clinics, providing medications or simply providing education and training on how to prevent further spread of a disease.
- Reportable diseases and conditions
- Maintain accurate morbidity data for the county
- Actively investigate unusual occurrences of disease to promote prevention of further disease outbreaks.
- Monitor and assess the county to create a profile of chronic disease issues within McLennan County.
Disease Reporting Forms
TUBERCULOSIS REPORTING AND INFORMATION
Fax to 750-5480
Rabies Information for Central Texas
- Region 7 Animal Rabies Case Summary
- Rabies Investigation Report (Form)
- DSHS Rabies Website
- Disposition of Biting Animals
- Rabies Prevention (2013)
- Request for Rabies Biologicals
- Protect Yourself Against Animal Bites