Environmental Health - Applications & Information
• Food Establishment Permit Application
• Mobile Food Vendor Food Establishment Application
• Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application
• Childcare/Foster/Adoptive Permit Application
• Pool and Spa Application
• Cleaning Frequencies for Food Establishments
• Cold Food Storage
• Construction Guidelines for Food Establishments
• Dumpster and Outside Refuge Storage Details for Food Establishments
• Duties of the Person in Charge
• Food Safety - The Sure Method
• Eggs for Food Establishments
• Food Contact Surfaces
• Ice is Food
• Inside the Cooler
• Labels & Dates
• Preventing Cross Contamination
- Street Address: 201 W. Waco Dr. - Community Services/Municipal Court - 2nd Floor, Suite 205
- Hours of Operation: 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- Telephone Number: 254-750-5464
Permit applications can be returned by mail, fax, email or in person. Please call our office (254-750-5464) to discuss the associated fee(s).
Mail to: Waco-McLennan County Public Health District
225 W. Waco Dr.
Waco, TX 76707
Fax to: (254) 750-5452
When faxing the application, please be sure to include a phone number.
We will call for credit card information to process your payment.